Kangaroo Contractors is a home repair and remodeling contractor providing proper installation of seamless gutters in North texas, Allen, Frisco, Prosper, Wylie, Murphy and Sachse. We specialize in energy efficiency and savings!
Three Reasons Your Home Needs Gutters
1. Foundation Problems – The expansion and contraction of the soil that surrounds your home is the number one reason for slab failure. After a period of rainy weather, the soil around the perimeter of your home expands as it becomes saturated with moisture. A dry, hot summer following the rain can cause the soil around your foundation to contract and pull away. As this cycle repeats, support to the foundation can be compromised leading to cracked masonry as well as sticking doors and windows.
2. Staining of Masonry and Siding – Rainwater cascading off an unguttered roof will hit the ground with enough force to cause a splashback. Within this splashback are dirt, grass and minerals that end up on the exterior of your home. Over a short period of time, a stain appears that can be difficult to remove or hide.
3. Damage to Landscaping – Plants, flowers, mulch and soil located under the drip line of an unguttered roof can suffer from the water runoff of a thunderstorm. Additionally, this runoff can result in an overwatering condition that could permit harmful fungus to develop as well as attract ants, roaches and termites.
Top 10 Reasons to Choose Kangaroo Contractors for your Gutter Installation
1. Every gutter system is custom built on-site at your home. Our experienced technicians use professional equipment and only install gutter systems full time.
2. Your new gutter system will consist of seamless aluminum coil metal (.027 gauge) that will never rust like older metal gutter systems.
3. We take the time to correctly install our gutters underneath the existing roof drip edge. Many gutter installers will take the shortcut of going right over the drip edge. This will cause water to go behind the gutters and with no wind or sun to dry it out, eventually, the fascia (wood behind the gutters) will rot and fail to cause expensive repairs.
4. Instead of long nails holding up the gutters that will eventually fail, we only use screws and hidden hangers that will anchor your gutters to the structure of the home creating a very strong and durable gutter system.
5. Every valley or high outflow area of the roof will be protected by a splash guard to prevent water overflows during strong rainstorms.
6. All corners and joints will be sealed with a specifically formulated sealant for gutter systems to prevent leaks.
7. We have access to dozens of different colors, with a factory applied finish, so no need for painting. We can also mix things up and install one color of gutters and a different colored downspout for a more decorative look.
8. We have one of the best warranties in the Industry. The baked-on enamel finish is guaranteed not to chip, crack or peel for a Lifetime and all defects in workmanship or leakage will be repaired free of charge for 5 years.
9. Rest assured your new gutter system will be engineered to remove the water from your home in the most efficient manner possible.
10. We have been in business with the same ownership since 1996 and are fully bonded and insured for your protection.
A Good Option – Lock-On Gutter Screen
The Lock-On Gutter Screen is the traditional gutter leaf guard screen product seen on most homes in the area. The Lock-On Gutter Screen is made of durable powder-coated steel, which will not collapse under ice, snow, or debris. It is anchored to the front of your gutters with galvanized screws. The Lock-On Gutter Screen comes in 4-foot sections and is available for 5” and 6” K Style gutters. Color: Black.