Kangaroo Contractors is a home repair and remodeling contractor providing proper installation of seamless gutters in McKinney, Allen, Frisco, Prosper, Wylie, Murphy and Sachse. We specialize in energy efficiency and savings!
Three Reasons Your Home Needs Gutters
1. Foundation Problems – The expansion and contraction of the soil that surrounds your home is the number one reason for slab failure. After a period of rainy weather, the soil around the perimeter of your home expands as it becomes saturated with moisture. A dry, hot summer following the rain can cause the soil around your foundation to contract and pull away. As this cycle repeats, support to the foundation can be compromised leading to cracked masonry as well as sticking doors and windows.
2. Staining of Masonry and Siding – Rainwater cascading off an unguttered roof will hit the ground with enough force to cause a splashback. Within this splashback are dirt, grass and minerals that end up on the exterior of your home. Over a short period of time, a stain appears that can be difficult to remove or hide.
3. Damage to Landscaping – Plants, flowers, mulch and soil located under the drip line of an unguttered roof can suffer from the water runoff of a thunderstorm. Additionally, this runoff can result in an overwatering condition that could permit harmful fungus to develop as well as attract ants, roaches and termites.
Rust: Lifetime Warranty Against Rust
Paint: 50-Year Warranty on Blistering, Chipping, and Peeling
Labor: 5-Year Warranty on Labor & Workmanship
A Good Option – Lock On Gutter Screen
The Lock-On Gutter Screen is the traditional gutter leaf guard screen product seen on most homes in the area. The Lock-On Gutter Screen is made of durable powder coated steel, which will not collapse under ice, snow, or debris. It is anchored to the front of your gutters with galvanized screws. The Lock-On Gutter Screen comes in 4-foot sections and is available for 5” and 6” K Style gutters. Color: Black.
A Better Option – New Wave Gutter Guard
- Made of heavy gauge aluminum that will never warp
- Will not collapse or degrade overtime
- Patented technology that outperforms the competition
- 4:1 in water flow rate
- Raindrop-shaped holes allow water to pass through
- Easily waved profile allows air underneath to augment self-shedding of debris
- Installs on a slope to encourage debris shedding
- Embossed texture further encourages debris shedding
- 15 Year Material Warranty
Contact us for gutter cleaning in McKinney, Allen, Frisco, Prosper, Wylie, Murphy, Sachse and surrounding areas.