August is historically the hottest month of the year! Check out SolarHide which is the reflective underlayment we use sometimes to beat the heat. We love SolarHide because of the following reasons:
- Attic temperatures up to 30 degrees cooler when properly installed as a radiant barrier
- Synthetic & 100% recyclable
- One step underlayment & radiant barrier
- Very durable, exceeds Miami Dade specifications
- 10 sq. roll (48″ wide x 250′ long)
- An energy saving addition for any roof system, including asphalt shingles
This radiant barrier sheet helps to reflect up to 97% of the heat that occurs. It assists with energy savings and substantially helps with cooling your home. This underlayment is versatile and can be used with most roofing systems including metal, wood, slate, clay tile, stone, coated steel, concrete tile, and asphalt shingles.
Kangaroo Contractors can give you a free roof inspection and can also provide a free energy audit to see if SolarHide or any other radiant barrier/ventilation option is good for your home. Give us a call, and we will hop to it!
This SolarHide information and more at http://ecochiefproducts.com/solarhide/.